ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Truckfest '08

Rb 182
Not sure if any one went to this. @ Ingliston (Near edinburgh airport) Had a weekend ticket with work. Took down one of the nice 05 plate units we have.

Was a good weekend, although most will prob think im a sad-o. Battery in my camera ran out so only a few pics. First 3 or 4 was of the Our trucks. Comments welcome as per.

100_2869.jpg

100_2870.jpg

100_2871.jpg

100_2872.jpg

100_2874.jpg

100_2875.jpg

100_2876.jpg

100_2877.jpg

100_2878.jpg

100_2879.jpg

100_2880.jpg

100_2881.jpg

100_2882.jpg

100_2883.jpg

:eek:

The air brushing on the pink one & the blue one looks good on a truck. That's all I can say really.

Mondeo TDCI 130
The 197 looks nice! lol, some proper trucks there!! Some work gone into the dunlop one!

Rb 182
the joey dunlop one is cool
Yeah it was nice, one of the trucks of the show.

i would not like to try and clean one of those!
It takes a while the 55 plate sibbald unit took 14hrs and looked average at best compared to some of them.

The 197 looks nice! lol, some proper trucks there!! Some work gone into the dunlop one!
I did spot the 197, was nice. This weekend was all about the trucks though :p

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Looking at them, It's amazing that they actually do any work.

visualize whirled pe
there was a privately owned lorry I saw once with one of those LED scrolling message things in the front window that said "the only thing I leave behind is tyre tracks and broken hearts"....... and hitch hikers heads hahahaha.

I worked for a grain haulage company in my yoof, the fleet was made up of ERF's most were pretty old with fiber glass cabs.

Rb 182
Lots of manlove to be had no doubt young David..x

Oh yes sweetness. x

there was a privately owned lorry I saw once with one of those LED scrolling message things in the front window that said "the only thing I leave behind is tyre tracks and broken hearts"....... and hitch hikers heads hahahaha.

I worked for a grain haulage company in my yoof, the fleet was made up of ERF's most were pretty old with fiber glass cabs.

Good old ERF's! :evil:

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
420's you lot need to man up a bit.

Chipped 580's are where it's at.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
guid stuff

my mate gave me a shot of his erf xxl truck ages ago, hard work, quite quick without the trailer!!