ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trying to Love the RB Again..

Audi TT 3.2
Over the past few weeks ive been falling out of love with my 182, so i thought i would go for a drive and take a few photos to try and make me love it a bit more.

Just drove to a few local spots, mainly industrial estates really!

Comments welcome.

George

4571081038_db12d0f2bb_b.jpg

4571084680_e6e4b57d2e_b.jpg

4571077344_be82048d60_b.jpg

4571070654_de18ee2b78_b.jpg

4571073946_763bf32fc3_b.jpg

Hire a van, drive it for a week & leave the clio in a garage.. when you come back to it you WILL love it again ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Looks stunning, nice height and wheels look sweet.

Hire a van, drive it for a week & leave the clio in a garage.. when you come back to it you WILL love it again ;)

This, if you had to drive a van all week then you would really appreciate the clio :eek:

Audi TT 3.2

Funny you should say that, i used to have a works van and only used to drive the 182 at the weekends, maybe thats why im not feeling it at the moment as its my everyday car!

Cheers for the comments :)

n/a
fall out of love tbh dont look all that! just sell it me for 4200 and i will love it like it should be loved:cool: lol

how can you not love it? i think i've seen you around fosse park before heading towards narborough, but this was weeks/ months ago. nice car btw looks nice

DCi 100
Get an aerial that isn't 7 years long and you might love it again, everything else is perfect on there.

S23

The Cleee-O
I like this a lot, looks really nice dude. And as said in Pic 3 looks spot on. Take it for a rag round some twisties and then you'll remember why you love it ;)

LY 182 FF CUPPED
It really is a nice car mate, gutted I ever got rid of mine.

I have done a very quick edit on your pics - getting rid of unwanted gash around the car, hope you don't mind.

4571073946_763bf32fc3_b.jpg

4571077344_be82048d60_b.jpg

4571084680_e6e4b57d2e_b.jpg

DB.

BMW 440i
Your RB is awesome mate, everyone goes through these phases of hating the car lol

Clio 182ff
do the van thing or a lift share...when you get back into the 182 and you find that you still don't love it...

Then unfortunatly, you have a soul as black as hell! ;)

Goliath I
TBH industrial estates are probably one of the best places to take pics of an RB

The bright vibrant blue against grey lifeless backgrounds... makes it stand out pretty well