ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tsuchiya's NSX for sale

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
FLOL at 180k.I like hondas but bloody hell that puts classic ford prices to shame.

Nippy white cup
Awesome! But iirc he hasn't done a great deal of tweaking to it so you are just paying for cool points really

Chris

Turbos.
TBF it is not his famous one anyway, he has/had a pearlescent one which had a few mods...

[youtube]mN_HbmZq_Xk[/youtube]

In a lot of respects that's probably for the best given what car it is, if it was an old AE86 then you'd want one he'd gone to town on with bolt on bits but an NSX-R? Best left as standard tbh.

Disastra Coupe
I think a large problem for a lot of people (and this is no dig whatsoever at the Jap boy's) is that it's 180k for a HONDA. Okay, a very nice and apparently good Honda. But it's always going to be a Honda. Which in most people's eye's isn't ever going to have the appeal of a Ferrari, Lambo, Maserati etc.

Turbos.
People should bear in mind i've said £180k is the exchange rate. Its not what people are actually paying, i would say it is more like the equivalent of £90k in Japan. Still a lot of dollar, but bear in mind it is one of the rarest cars out there, full stop. That's ignoring the interesting conception, history, race success and association with my good self.

is1

Integra Type R DC2
The price is irrelevant, you or I aren't going to buy it!
What's not to like? That it's not a Ferrari or Lambo?