Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tumble Dryer - What is this?


ClioSport Club Member
I'm trying to repair a tumble dryer.

What is the name for the felt gasket type stuff around this seal? Where can I get some, or what can I use as an alternative?