ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tuner GP pics

Ford F-150 5.4 V8
yeah an im 99.9999% sure its robs old car at SCC

robsig1.gif

This isnt the nye on 400bhp car though, they belong to clive and steve who both had them built by Rob!

Our 3rd & 4th Places behind the CTR power lotus Elise and Lotus Exige in our class:

http://www.tunergp.co.uk/download/ResultGPClass.pdf

As Fred said, not bad considering the issues we had. But, we didn't win, so that is disappointing. More disappointing was the fact that there weren't as many people there as expected. It was the first event of its kind, and I think we suprised a lot of people with our speed and consistency with the black car considering that it is still a fully trimmed road car.

/y0z

Lionel Richie
Steve, it can't of been the stupidly quick one, cos Yozza owned his ass!!!!

Cup (C4) best lap 1min27.33
Focus RS (D12) best lap 1min27.86

cup 0-60 = 5.61
Focus = 5.73

surely can't be the REALLY quick one, Yoz was all over him

Ford F-150 5.4 V8
Fred2001Dynamic said:
Steve, it can't of been the stupidly quick one, cos Yozza owned his ass!!!!

Cup (C4) best lap 1min27.33
Focus RS (D12) best lap 1min27.86

cup 0-60 = 5.61
Focus = 5.73

surely can't be the REALLY quick one, Yoz was all over him

I dunno???
But then Yoz is a demon behind a wheel!! Never challange yoz on a track or at a bar!!!

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
It was a good day and it was nice to finally meet all the GDi/Yozzasport crew.

We had some fun on the track and on thr quarter mile strip, just a shame the classes we all over the place but they are supposed to be sorting this for next year.

We should have a video on our site soon showing us easily beating the RS Focus as well as some other more powerful machinery.

David.

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
David

Indeed it was, you going to come to any other track days with the car??

would be a good laugh.

Andy

p.s. Our Black Clio in full road trim did 1.30.51 best time. not bad for a full fat clio

Ford F-150 5.4 V8
fred you may like this more than i will LOL

It is the ex SCC car so a minimum in theory of 325bhp!!
However i have it on good authority they trecently fitted a GT29 Turbo which is good for 400bhp!!! Although i am unsure what injectors the car is currently running so its not 1005 that figure!!
But yup you trouced one of the more powerful FRS's

I shall leave now with my head hung in shame!!!

WELL DONE ON THE WHOLE DAY THO LADS!

Ford F-150 5.4 V8
Just spoke to Rob who previosly owned the car, he says against his advice they have indeed fitted the GT29 turbo, however the injectors were not uprated so was down on power, should still have been 300ish bhp tho, just silly lag, my head is a little higher although i expect a good ribbing when i next see you two!!

Lionel Richie
Focus RS!!!!!!! in a word, ****e!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Mr Kirk, you'd better order that big turbo, next time we see you on track you're in trouble!!!

A- i'll be driving
B- the car will be in 100%
C- my real name is Fernando

clio__chris said:
think i saw this thing race at castle combe before

http://www.98ron.com/pics/tunergp/images/8942.jpg

very nice :D

Yup thats Keith Murray's car by the looks of things, races in the Saloon Car Championship there. Hopefully they will have a 4WD category in future years as his car destroys everything and unlike some drivers with hugely powerful cars in the CC GTs he doesn't offer to start from the back or anything to make it slightly more enjoyable.

He hasn't beaten any lap records though, I believe that still stands with my friend's hubbys 205 that was competing in a lower class, so he needs to improve his driving!

Lionel Richie
shame you bought a slow car steve (oh and yoz can't drive, if it was me behind the wheel, that focus whould've been PROPERLY owned!!)