ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tungston Hybrid latest....

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Not 100% its bang on 190bhp its between 180 and 190 so Nick hill tells me. its had, hill power rebuilt 2ltr engine, piper cams & vernier pullies, ported head, remap and a external mocal oil coller mounted under the radiator :)

If i was to do that to mine, what cost are we lookin at. My willy is less than book bhp! lol. Done 103k miles tho.

Clio
looks sexual healing that dude, but ah hem..... arches ;).... get em cleaned, wheels are pron though :D

Looking for a ph-quick...
WOW, 3 pages! lol Thanks very much everyone. I have spent alot of time, money and effort on this thing and its finally about right!
Ali - For the things listed i reckon its gonna be pushin 2.5k however im not 100%.
Also forgot to mention that it has a Willy widetrack, best mod ever!!!!
Chris, yeah was a shame but i guess we couldnt leave the slow'uns behind cough*Immi*cough
;)

Thanks again

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
WOW, 3 pages! lol Thanks very much everyone. I have spent alot of time, money and effort on this thing and its finally about right!
Ali - For the things listed i reckon its gonna be pushin 2.5k however im not 100%.
Also forgot to mention that it has a Willy widetrack, best mod ever!!!!
Chris, yeah was a shame but i guess we couldnt leave the slow'uns behind cough*Immi*cough
;)

Thanks again

You jest...

Sac that idea, prob be better off buyin a newer motor!

Well i didnt pay that Ali, i bought the engine complete with all the work done, it just needed the verniers setting up properly. I fitted it so expense was saved there.
Cheers
Amir

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
am so jealous....if i was to ever get a mark 1 again then it would deffo be tungy,

your a tease, i have contemplated so many times whether going for the 172 was the right thing, and with this showing up like that it is ever making me think that i made the wrong choice

love it mate

Vee dub
Tis nice.... I've not even seen this car before to be honest.....

FREE - bone - buy it you big jelly tart, I'll go halves with you.

Haha what you lot like!
Stop neing a bunch of girls and et it bought!!!!

Thanks for everyones kind comments :)

Aye, its Mr Laine's now. Its sat outside my new Blackburn home. Went for a spin in it last night after driving my Mercedes all week totally forgot how much fun it was.
Love it to death..................................

I'll back!