ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

turbo / supercharger insurance?

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
one for those running forced induction,

which companies offer favorable insurance for such mods?

cheers

MR2 Mk1.5
Is there even a place on the form on comparison sites for "ive bolted on a turbo" ?

I believe there is but as we both know , that turbo is going to need a whole host of supporting changes, it really is something which requires a human touch to provide a quotation on, and I'd be scared to do it via tick boxes. Hope you are well Chip!

Ollie

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Wow!
Didnt realise they even attempted to cater for big mods at all on comparison sites, as its all automated I cant imagine how that works, like you say it definately needs human input!

Shows how long it is since I tried a comparison site I guess, lol

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I believe there is but as we both know , that turbo is going to need a whole host of supporting changes, it really is something which requires a human touch to provide a quotation on, and I'd be scared to do it via tick boxes. Hope you are well Chip!

Ollie

would you be aable to give a quote online via PM or similar?