ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turini colour choices

E36 328
So what colour do you all think I should get my wheels refurbed ? Was thinking anthracite but under sure.

This is the car
33D935C4-8083-4F36-BAD8-AFE4A0BD90F1_zps0h2wbura.jpg

Teg
Silver turinis do look good on a dark coloured cars (looks more classy) but I hate silver on silver... Best to go with a darker colour. Black wheels do look good when there clean but you will loose detail and unless your prepared to keep on top of tyre blacking then I wouldn't bother as black wheels with untreated tyres look gash. Safe bet anthracite IMO.

E36 328
ye I don't like black on multi spoke wheels for that very reason. I thought about white but not convinced it would suit the car. I'm toying with the idea of changing wheels all together tbh

fez

Clio 182 cup
anth on silver can some times look just like dirt brake dust, silver on silver is clean and fresh

E36 328
I should of made this a poll haha!

I'm thinking anthracite is what I'm going to go with. I do like the silver but as people are saying silver on silver doesn't work for me. Needs to contrast a bit

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Bump for this thread as I'd love to see different colours myself :up:

RB 182 FF
Bright car - Dark wheels
Dark car - Bright wheels

Therefore with a silver car it has to be anthracite :smile:

And silver car - silver wheels...:tongueout:

I definitely think darker wheels seem to be the trend with sports cars due to giving an aggressive sort of look, however for some reason Turini's always seem to look better silver to me....seems to do justice to the design more somehow...

RB 182 FF
I do agree with Kayzee's theory, but Turini's are an exception for me... I have an RB 182 with black wheels and I think that theory shows... I love RB but my ultimate combo for a Clio if I could choose would be Iceberg silver and silver turini's, I think it's clio p**n!

Iceberg silver, silver turini's and a trophy spoiler with trophy recaros would be my ultimate 1*2!:smile:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I do agree with Kayzee's theory, but Turini's are an exception for me... I have an RB 182 with black wheels and I think that theory shows... I love RB but my ultimate combo for a Clio if I could choose would be Iceberg silver and silver turini's, I think it's clio p**n!

Iceberg silver, silver turini's and a trophy spoiler with trophy recaros would be my ultimate 1*2!:smile:

You got a pic mate

RB 182 FF
I think RB and black work great... I've now got black bullets which look better, I've always wondered how black Turini's would look on an RB but can't find pics anywhere......

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I like silver on the rb but do prefer black tbh. I like my wheels so deciding what to do really