ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*Turini s insde*

Deja vu 182
Just fitted some tonight , looks loads better although they need a refurb and i ve got four new PE2 s to fit asap as the tyres fitted are shockingly bad , more pics when its not dark :)
DSCF2335.jpg

C

cliosportheth

aye looks nice,this pic has really helped me owt cos i just bought a set of these for refurbing and am gonna spray em next week but wasnt sure what colour to go for,thanks m8 and the car looks really sweet

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Alright Gav hows things? Decided to keep it in the end then? Hope you are keeping well and we will have to sort something out to go for a drive to catch up. Sold the Williams just recently but I'm sure you bruv told you that anyway.

Deja vu 182
Cheers guys , Cal i sold my black/gold for an impreza which i hated so sold for this one . Hi Jamie decided i ve lost enough money changing cars so i ll keep this one for a while its only done 21k so still looks and drives like new , we ll have to catch up soon but not until these wheels have been refurbed !!!