ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turini'd tractor

mk2 1.2 16v
Bought these the other day from BREMBO (thanks again mate) after hunting for a set of alloys for ages.
Got around to fitting them on tuesday so went to grab a few pics yesterday :)

Car went from looking like this a while back:

DSC00704.jpg

To this:

P1000145.jpg

P1000150.jpg

P1000152.jpg

P1000151.jpg

P1000155.jpg

Really need to get it lowered asap, its riding like a tractor at the moment.
Next step after that is probably getting it colour coded and giving the wheels a refurb.

So if anyone knows of anywhere good to get any of this stuff done in Scotland then give me a shout :)

Cheers,
Graham

Turbos.
Bless, looks like mine did when i took the FKs off and sold it... i was embarrased to drive it lol. Get it slammed pronto!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Bought these the other day from BREMBO (thanks again mate) after hunting for a set of alloys for ages.
Got around to fitting them on tuesday so went to grab a few pics yesterday :)

Really need to get it lowered asap, its riding like a tractor at the moment.
Next step after that is probably getting it colour coded and giving the wheels a refurb.

So if anyone knows of anywhere good to get any of this stuff done in Scotland then give me a shout :)

Cheers,
Graham
You have pm mate. :)

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Looks good mate and im glad your happy with them!

Reminds me of my car :(

120d M Sport
Still looks cool on them turinis even if its not lowered :D.. nice upgrade!

Hope Martin doesn't mind me using this pic of his old 1.2, but this is what you should aim for as yours is well on its way...

16-05-20079.jpg

mint tbf!

Nice set of wheels, makes it look much better. Also the cup spoiler makes a massive improvement as well. Get it lowered mate! Then youve got a winner.

mk2 1.2 16v
Turini's look great as does the CC'd Front Bumper ;)

Lol cheers mate, just looking in to getting the sides and rear done to match now as I've had the front done for ages now thanks to a special someone :eek:

looks much better, any plans other than the lowering?

Aye I've got a few things at the back of my mind for when I can afford it.
Keeping it simple for now though with lowering and colour coding, then probably coloured badges.

I've also got replica sideskirts that have been knocking about my garage for a while now so will hopefully get around to fitting them as well, just not sure how they would look with a non-RS rear bumper?

looks alot better mate!!

u got spacers on it?

Nah no spacers, just bolted straight on!

Much better. This an expression?

Tah mate, yeah its an expression :)

mk2 1.2 16v
Cheers for all the positive replies :)

Can't wait to get it lowered, it's just crying out for it at the moment!

Got my eye on a set of lowering springs on ebay at the moment but not whether to go for 40mm or 60mm drop.
I'd prefer to drop it 60 visually but I'm not sure what the ride would be like going that low?
Any advice would be appreciated.

Graham

ValverInBits
bit disapointeed tbh. Was expecting an actual tractor withe some multispokes.....

a possible 'chop waiting to happen ;)

Charged Superleggera
looks good mate. dont buy springs. save a little more and get coilovers. worth it in the long term mate

BG 182 FF
nice wheel, make the car look loads better :), An I have to say I fink you have the nicest mk3 I have seen BioHzrd