ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turinis centrecaps...

M2 Competition
This may seem like a really stupid question, but how do you take the centre caps out of turinis? Is it easy to do whilst on the car, or is it a wheel off job to get to it?

M2 Competition
Bugger. lol. cheers tim.

Able to pm me some pics of your car mate? in particular the wheels? wanted something a bit different to the white/ anthracite brigade for mine...

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
You need to remove the wheel from the car to do it. They simply pop out. Obviously this can't be done whilst they are on the car because... from the front you'll scratch the cap/wheel, and from behind - because the cap covers the hub nut, and well once the wheel is on thats inaccessible. Not sure what 'thedoc' means.

Megane225FF
I'd had a few sherbert's when i wrote that.. it does sound a bit daft.. :eek:
better check what else i posted last night...

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
DarthCake said:
You need to remove the wheel from the car to do it. They simply pop out. Obviously this can't be done whilst they are on the car because... from the front you'll scratch the cap/wheel, and from behind - because the cap covers the hub nut, and well once the wheel is on thats inaccessible. Not sure what 'thedoc' means.

christ what a hassle - still 5 mins and there offski i spose, just the hassle of getting them off in the first place!