ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

turinis whats the best price and where to get them

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
Hi guys if i was to buy a new set of turinis whats the best price with tyres that the 16 and 17 turinis go for and which shops deal in them at the best price:)

I was going to get some differant wheels as everyone has them and i wanted to be differant from all the cars i see with turinis but they do look good so prob get some

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
think thy are £150 each from Renault (different offset to others) and tyres are £50 up

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
Just got some Ultralegerra by Oz instead. 16" Graphite which Halfords had marked up at 524.99 and I got 10 perc ent off, thats including some Hankook Tyres but they won't last long till I get some Michelins.

Was gonna get Turinis but very common, more expensive and heavier than the Oz wheels.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Matty said:
Just got some Ultralegerra by Oz instead. 16" Graphite which Halfords had marked up at 524.99 and I got 10 perc ent off, thats including some Hankook Tyres but they won't last long till I get some Michelins.

Was gonna get Turinis but very common, more expensive and heavier than the Oz wheels.

That's a good price. My Super T GT's from Halfords were £517 without tyres! The tyres (conti sports contacts) cost me a further £287 from Kwik Fit.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
DynamiqueDebz said:
That's a good price. My Super T GT's from Halfords were £517 without tyres! The tyres (conti sports contacts) cost me a further £287 from Kwik Fit.

Yeah all Oz in 16" are labelled up at £524.99 at the moment. If the till price says different, like the one I went to stated £630, they have to honour the ticket price.

16" were actually cheaper than the 15". Then get 10 per cent off Halfords Vouchers through my work discount scheme so got 10 per cent off that way. And with Michelin PE2's in 195/45/16 at £55 each fitted at Costco, gonna sell the Hankooks on and get Michelins fitted straight away.