ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turinis...

Speedline Turinis

Show me close ups of your knackard rims please*
Also state how long you have had them.

Conducting a survey you see...

*excluding track use

Lots of Alfas
Heres 2 of my old ones, not sure if any use to you, they had covered approx 22k on a cup 15k on a 1.2 then about 25k on my old 1.2. They are really easy to kerb with 195s on but on mine the paint finish was always good and they came up very clean and shiney after a wash, the colour never faded or peeled off like my oz f1s are at the moment after 62k. They are also a lot easier to clean than F1s!!

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_1325.jpg

CTR--VX220D
Depends what tyre is on it.

I had 2 x sets of Turini's. One set with 195/45/16's, and one set with 195/40/16s T1-R's and the difference in weight was really surprising when carrying both side to side [T1R's were really light].

Turbos.
I don't have any pics of mine when they were fooked, but it seems Turinis have a problem where they can discolour, or get something under the lacquer and bubble up...they just don't look quite right, and you have to refurb them once it happens imo!

Pictures077.jpg