ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tv head unit....

Brisol my lover..

ive got a avh 7500 pioneer head unit to put in my 172 and does anyone know if you can get the fingertip controlls to work with this.....also i have a renault multi changer in the car dont think these will run together does anyone know???????

You cant get an adaptor in order to get the stalk controls to work I have been looking for a year. Been told "they just dont make one"

As far as i know you cant get the exsisting cd changer to work either.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

OOOOH but they do have one ;)

mines goign in a couple of days, will keep u posted on it.

Took me a while to find thsi one

Link dont work :( please help I would love one esp as its listed on Pioneer website but have never found a dealer that could help!!

I cant find one!! I think Has 16v is on the wind up unless he is keeping this all to him self and that just aint Cricket!!! :cry:

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

:oops: forgot about this thread!

i am heading back to Coventry this afternoon after beign down in London.

When i get bak ill take a shot of the part and also the part No. and the company which makes it,

Its not connects4u iirc i had to get an audio company to specially order it in as it was so bloody rare to find!!

keep ya posted tonight

/Has