ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TV Too Big For Bedroom?

im going to buy a tv for my bedroom and thinking of getting a 40'' screen will it be too big as i only sit just over 6 foot away from it so will 40'' be ok or shall i get smaller my bedroom.the tv will be used mainly for ps3/movies/cable

well thinking about it i usually sit between 4 and 6 depending on if im getting my arse kicked on cod if so i sit closer lol but gerneral viewing about 5/6 so u reckon it will be ok then?

Edition 30
I went from 19" to 37" and I would highly recommend.

I also get my arse kicked on COD.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
ive got a 32 at the end of my bed,

sit about 1 foot away while gaming!

my eyes hurt :(

VRS
yea 40 should be good and tbh (dont know how old you are/live at home etc) but its a bonus if you move on/move out as you have a big enough TV to set up in a front room/lounge in your own place :)

had my big TV in my room for 2 years and when i moved out shifted it into the lounge in my new house :)

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
I bought a projector (was cheap, as in £50) and I am using that in the bedroom, it's a 69" screen on the wall, which is about 8foot away from the headboard.

The only problem I have is that it only projects a square screen, not widescreen.

I'd say 40" isn't too big.