ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Twin Pipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clio 1.6
im wanting a twin pipe on my mark 2 clio 2002 just wondering wud i have to take my spare wheel well out ? has any1 done it ???

cock mobile.
What sort of twin pipe?

If you want something like the 182 then it can be problematic and expensive.

you don't have to as they can route it round the tyre well, though it's going to be a right pain in the arse

MKIII 138
clio_kicker said:
im wanting a twin pipe on my mark 2 clio 2002 just wondering wud i have to take my spare wheel well out ? has any1 done it ???

is it a 172 ? ktec are developing a system, alternativley there are loads of proper exhaust compaines (not MOT places) that will do a custom cut single pipe or so custom pipe work. have you seen the complex and sometimes extravagant exhausts these modified cars get ?? bike exhausts, side exits, 4 pipes, 6 pipes, center etc.. im sure its not best for flow but you could easily get a custom one done that would evade the spare wheel well

MKIII 138
.. in fact in my town there is an ice silver 172 with 4 exits 2 on each side near the edge of the bumper custom cut and around 3"/3,5" rolled looks really nice but the area is fairly poor and its a really early 172MKII so money im imagining wasnt too bad to get this done as iam assuming said person wouldnt have £700 to throw at an exhaust, more like £250-£300

BMW E46 330i Touring
My Mk1 172 has had this done, although the pipes end up at the same place as the 182, and the spare wheel is still intact. It's do-able but it's looks like a tricky bit of work.

MKIII 138
like this...

zorsttest1.gif

or this with larger exits..

zorsttest2.gif