ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio MK3 1.2 16v Clutch Change - Incorrect size pipe for CSC

Clio 1.2
Hi,

I've spent the weekend changing the clutch on my Clio MK3 1.2 16v. I bought the recommended LUK 3 part clutch that stated it fit this car. However, once I had fitted it back together I went to plug in the clutch pipe into the Concentric Slave Cylinder (CSC) and I noticed that it didn't fit as snug as before. It seems that the CSC is a 13 mm female hole and the original is a 12 mm. I wondered if it is possible to change that lower length of clutch pipe, from the mid connection to the clutch, so that it will fit to the CSC? That would save me buying a new CSC and fitting it all over again.

Cheers

Clio 1.2
Anyone know which clutch pipe fits into the 13.3 mm CSC? It looks like it's either 8200227585 or 8200858945 from looking at the part manuals, but they don't provide any specific sizes.