ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

twin screens!

2.0 175dci rs meggy
i am running 2 17" dell tft's - which in turn make on large desktop. question is can i have two desktop pictures (one diff on each screen) ??

2.0 175dci rs meggy
im using NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 card - and have just updated drivers from there website but still cant find anywhere to have independant backgrounds!

software? such as?

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
someone will tell ya in a second...can't remember if it was ultramon or something!!

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Don't you just create a new image which is the size of the entire desktop and paste in both of the images you want into that?

Don't you just create a new image which is the size of the entire desktop and paste in both of the images you want into that?

Ultramon lets you do it properly.. seperate background..
Altho, you can still use one massive image.. my mate made a triple-head one with Marvin the Paranoid android in the middle :p