ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Twingo GT dog bone mount design change?

Twingo GT
I know its a Twingo, but the twingo forum is pretty much dead. Plus I know a few people on here have had them.

09 GT, just over 85k on it now.

Pretty sure my dog bone mount is starting to go (gear stick moves in 5th when you let off the throttle on the motorway, and yesterday its just started knocking when you set off) .

Anyway, the dog bone on it looks like this, part number 8200410268.

s-l1600.jpg

But the one Renault are offering me looks like this, part number 8200151995...

8200151995.png

Just a check before I buy it and change it really. I don't want to take the old one off and then find the new one doesn't fit.

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
Probably be able to get a 172/182 one from the for sale section, possibly with poly bushes in it already too

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
They're all the same. Just made from different materials for lower hp cars

The first one you posted is the same as a 1.2 16v Clio. The twisted Ali ones are better because they're less likely to rot 😂

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
The twingo is absolutely sound with a poly bushed one too, hardly any extra vibration, I remember one on my old Clio and the dash top was almost vibrating off lol