ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Two silvers...Fleet and Farnborough

Clio 182 Trophy
182 on Albert Road, Fleet last night and 172 on Queens Road, Farnborough last night and noticed it again today...anybody??

Clio 182 Trophy
Nah not damo, reg started HX54 i think. Yeah im sumtimes in Reading. Havent been in a few weeks tho. Whereabouts in Reading are you?

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
if its got a fat ass Cliosport sticker across the back windows its proberly Halfpint

Clio 182 Trophy
Nope, woulda noticed that lol.

Peperami...I will keep an eye out for you next time im in reading haha...its a big place tho so good luck to me finding you haha

Nope... wasn't me. My car hasn't been driven much this weekend. I only went out in it today to take it to the valeters in Brookwood.

172 ph1
Was going towards north camp, Ashvale breakers from Renault, yesterday after my window reg broke :( Halfrauds today for a new sump plug key in Farnham, SIlver PH1 172.
Will keep an eye out for you the Katie.

The Silver clio (with 182 wheels) parked outside / around the Sandwhich shop (next to the car garage) would have been me,

titanium 182,
i was passing through fleet last night could of been me if it had black windows,,,,,
tuscan all now im sure i have seen you posting on ph could i be right ?

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I swear i must drive round with my eyes shut... I am yet to see anyone around farnborough etc.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
i live in aldershot and work in ash vale atm. But spend most of my time around farnborough/north camp area :S

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
I regularly see two silver ph2 172 parked along Albert Street. Also see a black one with a private plate on it.. Any one know of them..?