ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Two Yellow Vees

Turbos.
These were at Brands. Loved the PH1, had a lot of mods, and presumably a respray? Never been keen on those huge trophy spoilers.

IMG00216-20101120-1508.jpg

IMG00215-20101120-1507.jpg

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
PH1 has been sprayed Saffron Yellow, not sure if he's on here though. looked like this until recently :

image.php

Not keen on that ph1, overkill as mentioned above. LY is definitely the second best colour, eh Ali.

Iceberg 172
I actually quite like the ph1's rear bumper... would like to see it in more detail!

Those spoilers really do ruin them though!

White clique
Not too bad, i quite like. The V6 has never been a tame car on the styling front anyway, so i personally dont think these mods butcher it too much.

LY 200
Love the LY although i would have the spoiler off it right away.

One day when i come into some monies. lol

LY 200
You sure mate?

When i was buying the 197 earlier on in the year the only LY's i see up for sale were knocking on 20k's door which which was around 8k more than what i ended up buying. lol

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Love the LY although i would have the spoiler off it right away.

Must agree these spoilers are a bit marmite, and IMHO only suit modded vee's.

I personally love Simon's Saffron.

260% JCW
With the Vees beefy steroid styling i think the spoiler suits it, the standard Ph1 spoiler looks a bit limp Imo.

LY the best Renault colour.