ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyers

What is the Average price for a New Tyers???

I have no Idea as this is going to be my 1st tyer I have brought thanks to a puncher last week! They cant fix it as I have knocked the tyre and it will not pass an MOT.

Please Help!!!

Thank you.

first theyre Tyres kel not Tyers!

new tyre bout £50/60 dependin on the size!

use ur spare wheel for the MOT in the mean time!

Alex your powers of logic astound me!! Inspirational!! ;)

Or alternatively a new 15" tyre (which i think your wheels are?) should be a bit less than Alex quoted unless your going for super grippy race stylee awesome tyres!? :)

£44 each for my Uniroyals.. 195/50/15.. which wasnt bad (from a proper tyre place).

They did free tracking too to match another price I had!

Does highly depend on the size of the tyre tho!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by Essex_Lad on 15 October 2003

first theyre Tyres kel not Tyers!
2nd they are punctures not punchers. ;) are you blonde or somthing ?

i rekon you want to buy a sodding dictonary, not a tyre ......

leave the lady alone chaps....she cant help it if shes got a dyslexic keyboard !!

mines got a speech impediment.....................woger wabbit.........see !!

mate of mine had to wait over 2 weeks to get his tyres delivered from mytyres! and that was only after phoning them a few times!!!! do good prices though agreed. depends if u can afford to wait a bit!

well they arnt that bad the squeek alot tho at lo speed when turning quite easy to spin erm not tryed in wet really yet