ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre discounts?

Titanium 182
Anyone got an discount codes for the likes of Blackcircles, mytyres or Camskill.

Looking at buying 4 Hankook V12's and looking for the best price

believe it or not i have always got the best price from my local Kwikfit ,who have always bettered any online quote i have had .

get your best price and then go see them or give them a call , they have never failed yet , and there online price is normally one of the cheapest to start with (they have always beaten that too ;)

Titanium Clio 182
I've looked at renewing my V12 Evo's (15's on 2118's) recently.
Camskill are by far the cheapest I could find. At £39, they're 17 quid a piece cheaper than black circles.

Titanium Clio 182
No....that's why I specifically quoted the price I'd looked at...for 15's :)
But gives a comparison of Camskill price against Black Circles.

Camskill don't usually need discount codes as they are always the cheapest. (has always been the case with me).

Renault Clio 182
I'm looking at changing my Hankook's to some Pilot Sport 3's (205/45/16) in the next couple of weeks as Costco have an offer at the minute (20% off when you buy four tyres), it should work out about £384. I'll have some part worn V12's for sale then if you're interested in keeping costs down?