ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre fitters

172 cup TT
hi chaps..

Dont know if this should be in this bit, if not then just move it you mod people.. thx

Anyway, how much typically do places charge to change a tyre?.. ive got the 4 tyres just need to go to a local place and get them put on and dont wanna get ripped by a dodgy kwik fit

If they charge you anymore than about £7.50 a tyre you're having your pants pulled down IMO. You might find some places will refuse to fit tyres not supplied by them though.

172 cup TT
Cheers Loons - The quotes so far ive had are:
R-Tec : £59
STS Stapletons - £70
Kwik Fit £38!...

Think im going to go with the Kuik Fit options believe it or not!

It takes a fitter literally a couple of mins per wheel to fit and balance a tyre so how they can justify upto £70 labour for an ape that can barely stand upright to spend about 30mins tops on the car is beyond me.

Megane225FF
usually about £3 or £4 per tyre round our way... but as said, if they didn't supply you the tyre, they frown upon it.
f.kin £70 !! thats robbery!

172 cup TT
Cheers lads.. ive ordered the 4 tyres from Blackcircles.com or what ever it is.... thing is, do you get valves from this site with the typres or not? - as those garage prices are all for "fitting, balancing, and valves"...

Cheers

Weeman sucks ****
Mate, N&C tyres in stevenage. He fits all my tyres and is mobile. I can PM you his number.

Sure his prices are better.