ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TYRE PEN

1.2 Clio Dynamique (blue)
i did this with my pirelli p6000's.. i thought it looked ok..

but it took bloody years to do and get it done looking good... it didnt last very long, it just crumbled off after a few weeks :|

so my advice is that its a waste of time but saying that, i really like r8byb's 182 and the 172 ph1 in the link u posted

02 172, 07 AstraVan
looks good on some cars but not yours im afraid, i done it on my r1 once, never again its just a waste of time lol

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
dont look to bad

but use the tyre shine - will get it off slowly

turtle wax shine will get it off - the spray can

1.2 16v clio sport
what wheels do you think would look best, was thinking about SUPERTURISMO OZ, or standard 172wheels, What kind of ariel you think, I put that one on because the other one looked far to long,

Evo 8 MR
172 wheels will look good but get suspension first mate trust me getting it lowered makes it look so much better and then the wheels finish it off nicely. If you do it the other way around the wheels look good but the car still looks like it is on stilts effectively ruining the whole look.

As for the tyre pen as people have said its usually a finishing touch to a nicely modded car not something you start off doing! You might think you are making it stand out, yes you are but in a bad way, it looks like a heap of junk with tacky mods such as that. As a general rule of thumb if you cant afford to do proper mods its best not modding it at all.

LY R26 230 F1 Team
what wheels do you think would look best, was thinking about SUPERTURISMO OZ, or standard 172wheels, What kind of ariel you think, I put that one on because the other one looked far to long,

short black bee sting, silver chrome is chavvy IMO and just looks wrong on a silver car.

but your right, std airiel is too long.

Go to halfrauds for the aeriel, standard looking OE one, but 1/2 the size for a tenner. Job done !

Wheel wise, a set of oz f1's from a mk1 172 would look nice, they are 15"

why dont u take a picture of the sky. might be able to see the tyres abit better!!

get a side on picture!!!

1.2 Clio Dynamique (blue)
keano u joker! lol

u can still see it though.. just not.. erm, that gud lol

f1's will look good in black once youv lowerd it and sorted the back bumper out where the paints scratched, also colour coded (Y) then jobs a gudn