ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TYRE PEN

Storm Grey 200
Its ok on cars that look that f**king A, Not so much on non-sports that arent modded good and proper

Storm Grey 200
It might not look s**t, but some pics of your car up. I did it to mine once, took an age, so i just did one wheel, then gave up.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
put quite a bit of tyre shine on then paint the letters with tip ex. stand back and make up your mind. if it looks good then you can buy the tyre pen and do it. if not then it should just wash off.

Storm Grey 200
I cant only see this going one way, and thats not going to look cool. Lam the car and do some mods to pull it off

1.2 16v clio sport
As I stated that pic is an old pic, when i first passed my test, I havnt done that much but, it looks better than in that pic, but good point well made,

1.2 16v clio sport
HAHA yer i do have the pen, ok I will do it at the weekend and see what it looks like and post pics, if it looks s**t then every1 else on cs who was maybe thinking about it wont waste there time!

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
wait until the tyres are nearly bald then do it? if you like it you do it to the new tyres aswell if you dont the tyres get diposed of and you get new ones anyway

1.2 16v clio sport
umm well i wanna get some OZ SUPERTURISMO wheels at some point anyway, but dont you think you can remove it with anything, OR i have a plan, I will do it to the spare wheel and see what that looks like,Or anyother wheel. I never use my spare wheel as its a steel 1 anyway,

b/g 182, meg tourer
it will look chavy imo.
there is a lod with a chaved up saxo near me and he has painted the logo's on his tyres, so its a no-no from me

1.2 16v clio sport
hmm dont wanna make it look chavy, I only just took off my lexus lights, and replaced them with Ph2's!!!

Megane dci 130
I done my old clio wheels....

DSCN3725-1.jpg

1.2 16v clio sport
"r8byb" You clio looks well nice!!! Am liking alot, but then again your cars lots nicer than mine, so painting the tyres might not have the same effect!!

If your cars slammed and a dark-ish colour like r8byb, Then i rekon it looks decent.

Your standard looking car, With standard suspension... Wouldnt look good with the tyre pen action.

Just my opinion of cource :)

1.2 16v clio sport
I know, it was just 2 see what it looked like, cos you cant get it off that easily, so thats the reason!!

1.2 16v clio sport
I have spent the last hour painting my tyres using that pen, not so sure about uploading pics cos like 90 percent of people on here prob wont like it