ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre size

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
Afternoon guys,

currently running 195/45's but would like i slightly lower profile..
what size can i generally go to?
Thanks

TTRS & V50
Lol, explain a little more.

Can go as low as you want. I have no idea what wheels you have...

Doesn't 195/40 answer you question ?

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
Lol, explain a little more.

Can go as low as you want. I have no idea what wheels you have...

Doesn't 195/40 answer you question ?

I guess it would....

currently have the standard 16" currently have the 195/45/16's on, and wanted to know what size i can go to.. like you have said 195/40...

TTRS & V50
I find 45 a low enough profile for the standard 16's. Why do you want get a smaller profile? No matter how low you go you pretty much wont get any issuses apart from the bumper bracket and arch liners. That is only if you go rather low though.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
i had 195/40/16 on mine and the ride was so uncomfortable i had them changed after 500miles

Looking for 182
Hi everyone,

I'm afraid I simply don't "get" wheels and tyres!

I'm looking to buy a 182 Cup, but I want to replace the wheels with 16" Turinis. How do I know what size to get?
This page seems to have them in various sizes - http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=2145&catid=21&appid=13&pic=2

So, what is best and why? Do they all fit and it's just down to choice? Or does the car limit what you can have?

Also, if I wanted 17" Turinis, would these fit? Or would it look a bit silly?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: Sorry, I just realised this was a huge thread hijack. Hope that's ok!

Last edited:
205/45/16 - get your tyres from camskill.
17''s look too big unless your car is significantly lowered