ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre wear

How long do you get out of tyres. I mainly do motorway miles, pretty much never rag it in first (unless theres an AP22 in the car...) havent done any trackdays but after 4000 miles the tread depth is fine but all the edges on the front tread pattern have started to peel away. Basically all the square edges are now round. I get the occasional rag on a country road but not enough to do this. I paid nearly £70 each for eagle f1s so am a bit gutted as I ve been told that the square edges are what makes them work in the wet. Anyone had anything similar? Cheers.

I got the tracking done when I had them fitted and the wear is on all the edges of the tread across the tyre so tracking looks okay. Where do you get them so cheap? Im based in notts but that would still be worth a trip. I thought toyos were pretty soft too?

Trophy

Im in the Midlands but im sure you can get them for that price off the Web, Local Brittania tyres for me.

Are you sure the cat isnt taking it out at night cos it sounds like hard cornering?

Mat.