ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyres!

Ive got a 53 reg 1.2 16v Dynamique Billabong. I will of had it a year on the 6th October. Its done just under 9k and the mpg has never gone below 42. I was just wondering how long the front tyres should last?

Cheers

Nick

ST

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 05 October 2004

Have a look at the tread? There are lot of variables with tyre wear like you drive, miles covered etc. Just have a look and a feel :eek:
Bad how long you think mine will last? ;)

Nicx..................if you turn the front wheels so that you can see the tread easily.......................then just look INTO the grooves and you will see small raised bits well below the tread....................these are the wear indicators and are dotted all round the tread every few inches.

Hope this makes sense.

Cya Stu

So when they are the same height as the rest of the tread it time to get some new tyres?

Cheers Stu

Quote: Originally posted by 16vClio on 05 October 2004

Have a look at the tread? There are lot of variables with tyre wear like you drive, miles covered etc. Just have a look and a feel :eek:
Until the end of time

ST

Quote: Originally posted by 16vClio on 05 October 2004

Until the end of time
Maybe.....but i thinks maybe next summer al need a set of fronts! lol