ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyreweld - Help

Skoda Fabia vRS

just been to Halfords, looked at Tyreweld, and it comes in two sizes, the smaller one says its suitable for any tyre UPTO 155mm diameter

the larger one is for any tyre 155mm+

the diameter on my tyre is 550mm+

shouldnt it surely say width ?

my tyres are 195/45/15, should i get the large one ?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

nope i use the small one and i have the same size wheels on my old clio

Lionel Richie

BRUN??? What wheels are you runing 550mm wide????? Bloody hell isnt that like 22inches wide???? 300mm is near enough 12inches, Your car must be well euro, 15x22s?????

Lionel Richie

OOOPS, sorry im the dumb t**t that cant read!!! DIAMETER 550mm need to get my eyes checked!!!! Sorry mate!! Wouldve like to see a clio on 15x22s though!!!

Skoda Fabia vRS

me too, but which one should i buy ?

im certain the back of the can says diameter and not width

Skoda Fabia vRS

aha, just checked the website and that says width, im gonna go buy the big can now, and hopefully it wasnt just me being stupid and i can take a pic and show you that it says diameter, the site says

Q. What size of Holts Tyreweld should I use on my car?

A.
Tyre width up to 155mm use 300ml
Tyre width over 155mm use 400ml

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

didnt realise they did a 300ml thought i had a small can sorry

they must do a bigger one

Skoda Fabia vRS

sorry juss ive already bought it, cost me a fortune too really !......it was about £8 !!!