ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Uch differences

Clio 172
Could any one tell me if there is any difference. I currently have a uch-hg and my drivers window won't work and there is a bit on the board that's broken.
The one I'm going to buy is uch-n3 (with ecu,transponder and chip) would it make a difference mine is a 51 plate and other one is 2003.

thanks in advance

Clio 172
Yeah ph2 just wondering with traction control as mine never had it but sure if came on later ones just a thought
thanks for the reply

Clio 172
Drivers window works perfect now but passengers doesn't with no clicking lol night mare any ideas ?? Could it be the uch ??

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
if it's a brand new/virgin UCH yes but they will need the vehicles access code to allow them access to the secure coding area. This is VIN specific and if the vehicle has had a UCH/ECU/Keyfob swap from another vehicle you will come un-stuck as you need the access code for the doner cars VIN... this is why we don't advise installing 2nd hand coded setups.

Mick