ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

UCH Repair - Recommendations please.

photo_ed

ClioSport Club Member
  200 Cup, 182 Trophy
Hi all,

Can anyone point me in the direction of reliable and fairly brisk UCH repairs for a 182 please, I have an ongoing issue with hazard warning lights going constantly when the ignition's switched on. This can be remedied by removing the fuse, but that then leaves me with no indicators, which isn't ideal.

I've got a new (eBay) switch on order to try that, but wonder if it's actually linked to an issue with the UCH or perhaps alarm system?

Cheers! Ed.

Clio touran and a4
Good evening all. ok was looking for a set for my sons clio but at present got a replacement uch and im looking to get the immobiliser removed from the uch have been told it can be done so here's hoping. We have all the numbers to match as we have the cassette slide in type was having a mare finding one to match. n 3 etc etc,we have plugged it it indicators work and everything else seems ok but the ecu wont recognise it. any info for a ecu program will be great

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
You cant remove the immob totally. Uch will need immob virginizing via a chip reader and then syncing up to your engine ecu and key. Not an easy job.

Your best bet is getting the original uch repaired, or getting the immob cloned off the original onto the new one.

Clio touran and a4
You cant remove the immob totally. Uch will need immob virginizing via a chip reader and then syncing up to your engine ecu and key. Not an easy job.

Your best bet is getting the original uch repaired, or getting the immob cloned off the original onto the new one.
thanks for the reply as we have the cartridge type uch a white cassette which slides into the black box i cant find anyone to look at it at all belive me we have looked mailed called etc etc better phone around for a full set i think
jeff

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
thanks for the reply as we have the cartridge type uch a white cassette which slides into the black box i cant find anyone to look at it at all belive me we have looked mailed called etc etc better phone around for a full set i think
jeff
Mk3 clio? Sounds like upc

Clio touran and a4
no mate 1999 mk2 clio 8v 1.2
i have found a same year kit complete with ecu keys etc etc but its a n2