ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

UK or Hongkong?

SchwepTek™
About to buy a Sigma 70-300 APO for my 400D.

Found it for £145 from Jessops and £115 from OneStopDigital in HK.

Will there be any difference in the lenses and would i be better off buying from Jessops?

1.2 Dynamique billabong
for £30 its not really worth the hastle and if you got customs duty added it would be pretty much the same. when i got my canon 28-135mm i got it from abroad, came in at £220 posted which was a bargain as jessops sold them for £550 at the time

one stop pay your duty for you if it gets stopped
they are a great service bought a few things from them now

im going to Hk in a few days and going to pick up a sigma 10-20 70-200 f4L and 85 F1.8

fingers crossed teh prices are as good as they seem so far

D

dick

not worth it for £30.

L lenses, probly worth doing, can save £250-300

B

Brown.

honk kong mate, as above one stop are great, will pay duties, also warrenty there sales!

Bus w**ker
I've used one stop and they were awesome. They lost the first lens I order in the post and after about a month of waiting "to see if it arrives" they finally sent out the replacement free of charge. Oddly enough that was for the lens you are after.

SchwepTek™
I've used one stop and they were awesome. They lost the first lens I order in the post and after about a month of waiting "to see if it arrives" they finally sent out the replacement free of charge. Oddly enough that was for the lens you are after.

What you think of it?