ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ultimate Green Focus RS Enhancement Detail...

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Want.

Great work as usual Gally, I did a modified (400 ish bhp I think it was) perfomance blue RS last year and the owner took me out in it...I've wanted one ever since.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
That is properly epic.

I can't wait to keep my ST spanking clean from day one, although it will be nowhere near the levels of expertise as this.

LY Megane R26
Looks lovely!

A good mate of mine has a stage 4 one, same colour, it's a beast!

Hate all these black wheels comments tho!
Silver all the way for me, luckily my mate thinks the same!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Excellent work on the detail, but my god thats crying out for Black wheels!

It's really not. There is a local one to me with black wheels and yellow calipers, it looks good but Joe's is much tidier with the silver and nice mods.

Hate it when manufacturers don't use flush parking sensors. Looks so aftermarket.

I didn't think these ones were too bad. It's Bmw fit and finish but like the indicators in the mirrors Ford have only just started doing items like this. Give it time.

That's amazing! - Absolutely love the colour :D

Thanks Dan, becomes a much deeper Green in the flesh after some time spent on it.

Want.

Great work as usual Gally, I did a modified (400 ish bhp I think it was) perfomance blue RS last year and the owner took me out in it...I've wanted one ever since.

That would have been quick. I was out in a standard one and then a 450bhp one. Mind blowing but 350 and better drivability is way more than enough. They feel quick, a lot of cars get to 3 figures easily with no drama, these give you everything.

Looks superb Gally :approve:

Cheers Kyle. Thanks for looking in.

Stunning Kev. And lovely car. They sound so awesome.

Cheers Samuel! Has the new car arrived yet?

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
great work as usual Gally, you might have to get my new car for a new car detail comes Tuesday

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
great work as usual Gally, you might have to get my new car for a new car detail comes Tuesday

Give me a text mate and i'll pop down for a gander!

Looks great that Kev, what was it finished in then? Don't be a tease!

Beast of a car as well!

All will revealed soon. It's not an expensive one just a nice addition to the arsenal.

Think I need to try one of those clay cloths!

They are pretty goo, just make sure you're polishing afterwards.

good work, seen this on DW aswell:)

Thanks chap.

Wire in Joe, always find they're good to keep even if you ever sell. Was a pleasure to work on. I'll text you that list over later.

No worries, want to make it last until it's back for a pre-winter going over!