ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Uncle Rich Penny Bags

It's A Reno
Forgot to say earlier that I really like the idea. If it was done properly it would be really smart. :approve:
Don't use real currency of any decription though, 'cos some low life will have it away.

Any more piccies of those seats btw.;)

Qashcow
its different and thats the reason im in, if done a bit better then it would look great. wouldnt look right on a track car but euro look yep.

end of the day, doesnt matter what other people think so long as you like it..... i have multi coloured luminous wheels an i like that

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Mate, that is awesome! Best "different" thing I've seen on the forum.

I'd cover it in sticky back plastic though to protect the notes and give it a better finish.

Stagecoach Ticket
idea is cool would look amazing just lacks in finish for me maybe if you got the notes as flat as possiable then laquer them then go over the top with clear wrap then laquer you might get a flat standard look but with money. Bonnet would be mint

Petrol Blue 182.
really nice mate, how did fitting the dash go? it a snug fit?

Yeah mate streight in no problems

I like it :D

Got that crap rear numberplate changed yet?;)

Ive got one made up, just havn't put it on yet

Has your mate got a blue corsa that told you to do this? (corsa forum)

Forgot to say earlier that I really like the idea. If it was done properly it would be really smart. :approve:
Don't use real currency of any decription though, 'cos some low life will have it away.

Any more piccies of those seats btw.;)

here you go

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=409000

Mate, that is awesome! Best "different" thing I've seen on the forum.

I'd cover it in sticky back plastic though to protect the notes and give it a better finish.

Will be looking at doing something like that soon, just got to find the stuff!

Thanks for all the comments guys :)

It's A Reno
Ta! I think they look really smart. Nice and different and rather rare too. :approve:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
its worth doing just to get the cs haters reaction.....pmsl

great work, iron out the little trial errors and it will be awesome, 10/10 for ideas and effort though sir

Saw a glove box on a Minor yesterday that was covered in a montage of motoring stickers and a Golf on Eumania with a parcel shelf covered in comics and lacquered. Go for it. would look cool. Could always do the roof as the board.

I like it alot, think it would look bit better if you made up some vinyl just so it doesnt look diy-ish, but still, i think it looks quality

320d
You car's in this months fast car, I bought it in manchester airport first time i've read it, its a decent magazine. Car looks good, loved the R5GTT it was against too.

Petrol Blue 182.
you no you want to revels!

not to sure on the laquer. dont know wether it will dull the colours or not?

Barge
I think it's mint. Good on you for something different. Make them shiney though. It can easily go back to normal if you want it to. :)