ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Under car neons on Metalic Black Clio

TT
Personally think bit tacky....hense why people with expesinve mercs, lambo's, astons, porsches dont have them!! every girl know (between 18-23) if they see a car with neons asks me"why do people put funny lights all over their car" i have no response

1.8 Civic EX
cliobuyer said:
They looks so ghey. Maybe, just maybe, i could understand why an ASW would want to draw attention to their 900bhp Supra, maybe it deserves it. But a Clio? Puh-lease.

You can guarantee anyone with neons drives around their local town centre on Friday nights, trys to pull 13 year olds and rounds it off with a trip to McDonalds.

I haven't been to McDonalds for about 7years, I have a 22 year old girlfriend doing a Phd in micro biology at UCL that I have been with for nearly 2 years and I spend my Friday nights traveling to London (by train) to see her so I think you are ever so slightly wrong with that statement....

U/R 200
Instead of choosing just one color, why not go 4 the more expensive kits, so u you can choose from a list of colors, from the push of a button, depending on ya mood u can change between different colors, or you can have rainbow effect i think. not sure how much they are though, having a look later me self,
I know leds on a trophy dont bother wiv the comments.lol

JclioD said:
Personally think bit tacky....hense why people with expesinve mercs, lambo's, astons, porsches dont have them!! every girl know (between 18-23) if they see a car with neons asks me"why do people put funny lights all over their car" i have no response
Actually, you do see those cars with them on. They don't have the cheap halfords ones though, but usually the kit I've got.