ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

undercar leds

clio mk2
i jus bought an undercar led kit from ebay, but i havnt got a clue how to fit them or even secure them or wot2 secure them on 2. also i have jushad my car lowered 60mm andwas wonderin if this would cause any problems???

any help would b appreciated.

cheers.:S

Punto/Clio GTT
ok, get the car up on axle stands all round.

place the tubes behind the sil lip so they are not visible.. if the kit came with brackets, put them onto the tubes and mark where your going to have to drill on the sil. drill the holes, mount the tube.
same for the other side.

front bumper will be a little more tricky if you have a splitter. but basically the same principle.. line them up, drill the holes, secure them to the brackets.

now for wiring, myself ide run them all into the engine bay, through the hole in the bulkhead with the rubber grommit in (inside passenger footwell) and run them to a switch and to a live in the fusebox/or possibly the battery.
this way you can switch them on/off as you like.. wiring them to your headlights will just get you pulled by the police in no time

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member
i fitted some to an almera gti and hid the lights inside the body kit. It offers A little extra protection.
Aslo better to drill into the kit than the metal of the car.