ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

undercar lighting

laguna coupe
well as i go to a lot of cruises ans shows i decided to take the plunge and fit some to add a nights touch to it looks ok and only 40 quid i know these things r chavy but im ready for the slatting lol

DSC_0027-1.jpg

DSC_0029-1.jpg

DSC_0018-1.jpg

DSC_0031-2.jpg

Evo
If thats your cup of tea then all the more respect for doing what you want and not worrying about other peeps opinions.

Not my sorta thing, but nice job done of it anyway

Last edited:
  Clio 172
might get apreciation at a cruise but im not a fan. really like some of the unique mods you've done so far but not this one!

laguna coupe
they r not visible at day light so at the flick of a swicth it becomes all good again

thats for all u text book clio changes only messin

laguna coupe
true it has always got to be bout a car and not personal touches but thats what modifying is all about been unique so it should be called buy a clio slam it silvervisions and turnis .net

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Meh, I don't think it's all that bad...I wouldn't do it but I'm not about to rip my eyes out after seeing what you've done either.

think you knew you would get that response didnt you

but you take your car to shows and people at them like it like that so i can see why u have done it.

not mad on it mind

Last edited:
  clio 1.2 16v,
i hate these i mean all the about the "christmas tree crewe!!"

BUT i think they look very nice on your car,

but.. only for phots and a cruise lol

astra coupe on coilovers
i think your going back in time mate i go to shows dosnt mean im going to get neons lol buts its your car aslong as you like :)

Never above 25mpg
Neons have always been Max Power criteria... Never liked them, never will.

And Im not a fan of turinis for the record :quiet: