ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

uneven suspension height??

Mazda MX5 1.8
ok yesterday i cleaned + adjusted my fk coilovers making sure they are both at exactly the same height...... however once putting it all back together i noticed the drivers side is slightly lower than the passenger side??

i havent driven it yet but this is obv gonna increase when i get in it

anyone any ideas why?

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v
you on a level surface? might sound obvious, but make sure its completely level.

With them wound all the way down, the car should be level (enough)

Drivers side springs will sag slightly as a driver constant weight on the car will affect the springs.
Otherwise you may have forgotten somehting (not as stupid as it sounds I've put them together without the right bits)

Mazda MX5 1.8
if they are fitting wrong then they are both wrong so shouldnt make any difference to the height

its only about 5-7mm before i get into it but its noticeable if ur putting ur hands under the arches so i think ill raise the drivers side like 8mm or so see how it goes..... it'll have to wait until next weekend tho

went out driving yesterday and didnt feel too bad and strangely enough it scrubbed on the passenger side (the side thats higher) bit odd