ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unlock 5s

Anyone ever used a third party service over going to your provider? I have just taken out a contract with O2 and it turns out they will not unlock the 5s as it's still in a credit agreement and will only unlock if I pay it all off.

Before the end date to send it back which is Monday are the third party sites okay to use or?

Yeah, thats what the problem is i think although there was no problem unlocking my s4 on the same contract.Reading about on the internet it seems very little people have managed to get o2 to unlock their phone and a couple have after complaining. I called up today and tried again and was told that there was no way that they could unlock the phone and that it was Apple stopping them from unlocking. I don't believe it but i can't be bothered with the hassle i'll just change over to o2.