ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unlocking a nokia 8600 luna

Racing Blue 182
Hi guys,

I got a nokia 8600 luna off ebay, but when it arrived its locked to just I need to unlock it and have search quite a few sites, but cant seem to find anything. I thought i hit jackpot when i paid £2.99 for en email stating i would receive code, but got ripped off. Look what they sent me

===================================================================UNLOCK REPORT - NOKIA 8600 LUNA=================================================================== * Your phone: Nokia 8600 Luna* Your country: United Kingdom* Your network: O2* Your IMEI: 356287011306183 ===================================================================WHAT IS NOKIA 8600 LUNA UNLOCKING?=================================================================== * O2 phones are usually locked by O2* This means they can only be used on O2* Unlocking enables you to use any compatible network* We have 5 different options to unlock your Nokia 8600 Luna* Keep reading to find out more... ===================================================================WHY UNLOCK YOUR NOKIA 8600 LUNA?=================================================================== * Choose any network, giving you freedom to use the best value provider* Use foreign SIM cards when roaming, save on extortionate roaming costs* Once unlocked to all networks you can sell it to anyone, and make more money* Swap SIM cards at different times, get the best value tariff ===================================================================HOW DO I UNLOCK MY NOKIA 8600 LUNA?=================================================================== Option 1-------- Unlock your phone with a O2 unlock code * Price: Sometimes free depending on your account status* Difficulty: As easy as dialling a phone number* Time: Can be instantly (dependant on O2) - Phone O2 customer services- Ask for an unlock code to use foreign SIM cards in your Nokia- O2 should be able to provide the unlock code- Price is dependent on your account status- You may need to pay the unlock code fee up front- Your unlock code will be sent to you either by post, email or SMS Option 2-------- Unlock your phone at a local independent dealer or market stall * Price: Small charge (dependant on the retailer)* Difficulty: Medium* Time: Instantly in store - Find them using your online / telephone directory- Ask them to unlock your Nokia 8600 Luna, locked to O2 in United Kingdom- Get your Nokia unlocked in store using special hardware- Ensure you back up all your settings and critical data- You can usually negotiate the price- The work can be done instantly - while you wait Option 3-------- Unlock your phone with an online retailer's unlock code * Price: Sometimes free (dependant on the retailer)* Difficulty: As easy as dialling a phone number* Time: From instantly to several weeks - Use a search engine to locate an online retailer - Ensure they guarantee an unlock code is available- Order the unlock code online- Wait for the unlock code to arrive (can take several weeks)- Can be sent by email, SMS or even over the phone Option 4-------- Unlock your phone with online unlock software downloads * Price: Free (subject to availability)* Difficulty: Can be technically challenging* Time: Instant download - Search for the latest unlock software- Download & install the software- Software usually generates an unlock code to enter into the keypad- Alternatively unlock directly with the phones original USB cable- Get free technical support online Option 5-------- Unlock your phone with your own unlock clip or unlock box * Price: Most expensive option (clips usually cheaper than boxes)* Difficulty: Can be technically challenging* Time: Instantly once you have the equipment - Use a search engine to find a suitable online retailer - Search for Nokia 8600 Luna unlock clips and/or unlock box- Order the hardware online- Get free technical support on the manufacturers website- Option for additional paid support with many online stores ===================================================================(c)2007 Unlock Search===================================================================

No help whatsoever.

So has anyone unlocked one or got the software to do it?

Cheers

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
hahahah

BB5 phones are tricky at best, costs bout £25.

Wrong section.