ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unlocking my W900i... Can anyone help?

Ah good suggestion! Seems I need an 'unlocking cable'? Is it any different to the standard usb cable?

The main reason I was looking to unlock is that it's going to be up for sale and I thought unlocked phones are more saleable.

RB 182
I've not done it before but it appears to be a different cable, you seen to get it in the kit anyway.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I sent my w900i off to be unlocked and debranded etc (it was on Vodafone but I wanted to use my o2 SIM so I had to get shot of all the Vodafone nonsense it had stored). Its so much better, its updates the firmware, changes the settings to make it more useable (like for instance, starting a Text Message the first option in the list is Picture Message instead of Text Message - well all that is changed back). I think it was about £20, and sent back after just a day or two. :)