ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unreal Tournamnet 2007 - for £17.99

Play have done a lot of big pre-orders for £17.99 in the past. They rock for bargain PC games. I've got STALKER in my pre-order basket @ £17.99, and Crysis for £26.99

EDIT: and now I have UT2007 in there for £17.99

Thanking you kindly :D

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Roy Munson said:
Play have done a lot of big pre-orders for £17.99 in the past. They rock for bargain PC games. I've got STALKER in my pre-order basket @ £17.99, and Crysis for £26.99

EDIT: and now I have UT2007 in there for £17.99

Thanking you kindly :D

Hahaha! Trust you, m8! :)

I take it by then that you'll have a twin alongside the 7950? ;)

D.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Gona be a cracking game, althou I wont be able to play it properly. Roy, fancy sharing one on those 7950's?

Crysis looks amazing, on the video the lighting effects look crazy.

Conteo said:
Roy, fancy sharing one on those 7950's?

I only have a single GX2 right now. My crystal ball is telling me I'll end up buying another one early next year.

As far as Crysis goes, isn't everything we've seen so far, running in DX10? I doubt it will look as good on DX9 hardware. Lee?

Crysis is released in Jan I think which is the same time as vista which will have DX10. Might be better buying a DX10 card next year instead of another GX2

Cyberblob said:
Crysis is released in Jan I think which is the same time as vista which will have DX10. Might be better buying a DX10 card next year instead of another GX2

Yeah that's why I'm in no rush to double up just yet. My next upgrade will probably be the next big card (DX10) along with a raptor HDD, and an OEM copy of Vista to go with it.

Basically I talked myself out of the 2nd GX2 as I typed that post :)

mk2 ph1
Would install it on a seperate harddrive or something matey, it will look good and stuff just will be totally pointless until you can run everything on it