ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Untidy R26.R

Ben02

ClioSport Club Member
Spotted this today. Not in the best state… Has a MOT and has only done 33k miles.

E6400166-CE57-4100-9250-E578C8106E23.jpeg

91DA080C-4E18-4809-9149-49E45788AA13.jpeg

C6419A4A-258B-4BB7-8138-2D7B41386569.jpeg

BAC50732-46BE-4D9B-961E-D0C52DC75717.jpeg

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Crazy letting it sit there and get in a right state.

Theres another white r26r in the lakes district in similar unloved condition. Owner wont sell.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Bloke down the road from me has a blue Clio V6 down the side of the house. Hasn't moved for years and years.

Phase 2? I never understand this mentality. Follow a page on FB with cars lying abandoned and i’m surprised near daily what people leave lying exposed to nature thats actually worth decent money😵‍💫

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Phase 2? I never understand this mentality. Follow a page on FB with cars lying abandoned and i’m surprised near daily what people leave lying exposed to nature thats actually worth decent money😵‍💫
Yeah Ph2. Half tempted to make an offer although I suspect they're one of those people that will wait until it's worth a fortune even in a complete state.

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Yeah Ph2. Half tempted to make an offer although I suspect they're one of those people that will wait until it's worth a fortune even in a complete state.
Worth asking but agree owner prob thinks its worth as much as a well loved one.

There used to be a r26r on a sidestreet near me in a decent area, black with faded graphics under 40k. Never seen it move for a couple of years until it went for good one day.

I done some digging and the owner knew exactly what it was but didnt care about storing it or cleaning. Turned out he had a few quid so was a pocket money car for him sadly.