ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

unusual problem

Street Triple R

My harzard lights are stuck on! no matter what i do they wont turn off, even with the ignition off and key out, they are permanantly on! i dont know what to do about it...is there any way of turning them off without just disconnecting the battery? im sure my battery will run flat very soon, ill have to try and get it round to Renault tomorrow but obviously i cant drive the car with the hazards on......aaaarrrrggggghhhh:mad:

anyone else had this??

Da

Less

not sure which fuse coversa them but you could remove it (not sure whether this would affect anything else tho) Otherwise you could remove the relay, but couldnt tell you which one does the hazards mate. Wot Mk/Ph you got?

It happended to be when I pushed my little 1.2 to *15MPH!
My clock also reset its self! Anyway, i just disconnected the battery. If you have ur headunit code it shouldnt be a problem?

Anyone know why it does this? The last time I pushed my car tp that sort of speed the clock reset again?!

Da

Less

ive been to *ahem* ?20mph in mine, but nope never had anything reset itself!?? :confused:

I had a similar problem a while ago, reversed the car out the garage and the l/h indicator started flashing and wouldnt stop, tried moving the indicator stalk and that made no difference.I ended up taking the fuse out and driving it to reno and they said it was a fault code indicating that the HCU was knackered.Ended up getting it done under warranty.... £400 job!!!

Hope its not that!

Street Triple R

Its still doing it, it seems to be a problem with the actual switch, the only way it was stopping was is if i held the switch in while i was driving:confused: but that now doesnt work and its on all the time again, now that im amazed the battery hasnt worn out yet! hope it will hold till tomorrow and i can get it down Renault.