ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

update on valver-hybrid

Audi TT 225 Quattro
thought id post a couple of pics as i fitted the willy wheels today, also fitted ph 2 lights and boot strip, will be fitting the coilovers tomorrow and going to speak to the garage about getting the engines swapped. also fitting a willy spoiler when it arrives. pics were taken on phone...
11012006012.jpg

11012006017.jpg

11012006018.jpg

Williams 2
Nice one m8, looking much better with willy wheels:D. Like 2nd pic too, reminds me of my drive, bits every where! If you put the willy lump in this one, will u have to upgrade the manifold, ecu etc? Thinking of getting mine coverted;).

Audi TT 225 Quattro
im using the std valver manifold but hillpower stage 2 chip(mapped to mods afaik) with cams. deff get it converted, i can't wait till i get the eng in this 1, just has so much torque.

Williams 2
How much do you think I would be looking at for a decent willy engine plus fitting etc m8, whats urs?

Audi TT 225 Quattro
i paid £750 for my eng, they go from around £650-£1000 afaik, fitting at hillpower cost £350 which is old out new in. my total bill was £2.6k but u don't have to spend nowhere near that to have a good conversion. u should look at paying around £1100 for the eng fitted.

Golf GTI 1.8T
Nice one Jay, your not hanging about with that. You gonna be coming to the london meet at enfield, check out the local meets if your interested.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
spent to much money to give up now:dapprove: if i had'nt just done the eng conversion i would of called it a day and brought a late spec mr2 turbo.. oh well