ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Updated pics of my car

Octavia VRS
Got a new digital camera and thought I'd post updated pics of my Clio. Had a few subtle things done - fitted Eibach Pro Springs, Dynamique alloys and ph2 rear lights.

Might just leave it at that as planning to get a new car soonish. I might get a Dynamique spoiler just to finish things off. Opinions welcome

Updated.jpg

Updated2.jpg

Updated3.jpg

Updated4.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Stop shivering when u take pics...There blurry...Useless sod! look 100x beta! Dynamique spoilers are easy to cum by and cheap.

Mercedes C200,Clio R.I.P.
Lmao go outside and check ur car then lol

and if it makes it go faster can i have one?

lol

Paul

Arctic Blue Clio 182
Looks like the flash reflecting of a bit of water in that part above.

Clio looks nice and fresh. Get the dynamique spoiler as you said and maybe some smoked side repeaters and remove stickers on rear window to finish it of

Octavia VRS
Yeh mate, need to remove those stickers and get the all important ClioSport sticker on!

Live near Livingston Doyle, seen John's car around but only 'spoken' to him on this! I know Mike aka badinvincible

Mercedes C200,Clio R.I.P.
EvilJohn said:
What ye tryin tae say ya skinny wee f**k :mad: ;)

looking good Kenny, what car you after next?

i was wondering when u were going to see that post lol

i was just kiddin big boy ;) lol

Octavia VRS
EvilJohn said:
What ye tryin tae say ya skinny wee f**k :mad: ;)

looking good Kenny, what car you after next?

Cheers John, would like a 172 by next summer but if my girlfriend goes to Teaching College I might have to wait until she qualifies and get a new car then.

Golf GTI 1.8T
nice car, but its far too clean for this time of year! don't think I've seen a mk2 ph1 in that colour before.

Octavia VRS
thanks matey.
I took it down to the girlfriend's folks to wash it as they have a power wash :)

My routine is usually:
1. Power wash the car
2. Wash it using Autoglym Wash and Wax with a Meguiars wash mit
3. Power wash it again
4. Dry it using a Meguiars drying towel
5. Autoglym Super resin polish
6. Meguiars #21 I think (gives bodywork extra protection, bought it from 182_blue)
7. Autoglym tyre dressing
8. Autoglym alloy wheel cleaner
9. Autoglym bumper care
10. Autoglym glass cleaner

Also use Autoglym tar remover and Meguiars Scratch X when required. Hope this helps

Octavia VRS
mitchzxr said:
nice car, but its far too clean for this time of year! don't think I've seen a mk2 ph1 in that colour before.

lol, it didn't stay clean for long!! There's a 5 door in the town I live in which is the same colour but yeh don't seem to see very many mk2 ph1s that colour.

A well built VW
Nice mods , screaming out for some dual optics and a dynamique spoiler otherwise :)
You'll want em after you see mine tomorrow makes such a big difference

Octavia VRS
^ maybe another couple little things but would rather save for another car mate.

Shaun, really liked your car. Hope it doesn't look too bad with the steelies on!

The Beast MK4
mitchzxr said:

I see 4 parked up MK2 Phase 1's in that colour every day, Must be popular around our bit Kenny

Mazda MX5 1.8
nice mate!

nice to see pics of another non-sport red mk2.......

dynamique spoiler next (or cup if you can find one)