ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*updated pics*

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
well had abit of a polish today to keep the paint protected underneath all the crap off the roads, and also a few pics of the new seats fitted xmas eve!!! :)

100_0358.jpg

100_0360.jpg

100_0357.gif

and some of the car :cool:

dec03.jpg

dec05.jpg

dec04.jpg

nice and low ;)

100_0348.jpg

100_0347.jpg

:cool:

Last edited:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
cheers, though not nice to fit on xmas eve on your own in the cold :dapprove:

still it was worth it, :D awsome round corners, really pin you in!!

Renaultsport 220T
Looks wicked mate. How did you get on with fitting the seats, did you modify your subframes to get the position lower than the original seats?

:)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
seats were ok, mine had the pre tensioiner recall, so i had to snip the wires,(no plugs) and re solder back together.... i havn't modified em.....yet, has anyone else?

Renaultsport 220T
gt_gaz said:
seats were ok, mine had the pre tensioiner recall, so i had to snip the wires,(no plugs) and re solder back together.... i havn't modified em.....yet, has anyone else?

Cool, so is your seating position is lower than the original seats with the Cobra subframes?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
182WRC said:
Cool, so is your seating position is lower than the original seats with the Cobra subframes?

i'm not too sure, i beleive you can get two versions of subframes from cobra...... i'm sure there is an extra low version..... tbh, if they are lower, it aint by alot, still the subframes aint too much to buy (£70) and i might look into that another day

seats are supurb though :approve:

Renaultsport 220T
gt_gaz said:
i'm not too sure, i beleive you can get two versions of subframes from cobra...... i'm sure there is an extra low version..... tbh, if they are lower, it aint by alot, still the subframes aint too much to buy (£70) and i might look into that another day

seats are supurb though :approve:

Cool, thinking of getting a pair of them soon.

Nice one.

:cool:

Mini Cooper S sport
Looks great, love the seats and Turinis. There was a Cup parked opposite my flat on Boxing Day, they just look SO good - Mondial blue is gorgeous.

Lionel Richie
Gaz, i can get you lower subframes, get me a pic of the base of the seat as it is now in the car

(yes to the wheels)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Fred2001Dynamic said:
Gaz, i can get you lower subframes, get me a pic of the base of the seat as it is now in the car

(yes to the wheels)

i'll have to get some pics tommorrow, as they aint comming out too special, too dark :(

as for the wheels cheers ;)

Looked on the Cobra web site and the seats weigh 15 kg each, does anyone know how much the standard Cup seats weigh?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
miketheman2k said:
Really nice chap, just need a nice momo wheel on that beauty! :)

did have a momo millenium sat at home in the summer but it was nearly the size of the original, and i wasn't too keen on the center either! sold it on ebay... another smaller momo wheel is in the pipeline ;)

Lionel Richie
lee_cup said:
they really weigh that much??? i hate to think what tyhe half leather seats weigh!

im going for some imola's when i can save up enough!

£575 delivered from us inc suframes

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Looks quality mate, i need to take the plundge and get some seat myself. 15 kg per seat is not bad at all! Does anybody know how much the recaro's weigh in the Trophy?

Tyson.

Abarth 595 Trufeo
Neil82cup said:
Nice, so with a set of these, the back seats out, isofix bar removed the Cup could be down to near 980 kg.

Our 172 Cup weighed 1015kg with Corbeau Carreras (12.4kgs each) no back seats etc... and approx 20 litres of fuel.

So all you need to know is how much petrol weighs and you can have a better idea of the cups weight.

H