ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

upgrade to Nokia 5800

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
My contract has all ready ran out and i quit fancy this phone, my mates works at t-mobile and he's got one and he's says there canny. It's in my price range and budget, would love the iphone but this is not far of it. can i get a few applications on this phone compared to the iphone and use google maps and all the other things like that?

i've never had a touch screen before and i think this will be good for me as the first one

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
I had one for a day when I smashed my Blackberry up, took it back straight away. One of the worst phone i've used in the last 5 years.

It's nowhere near the iPhone, if you want a touch screen then get an iPhone or HTC Hero.

I sold mine to Mazuma after a few weeks.

Miles off the iphone. Although I sold my iphone for pennies and got a cheap SE phone.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've gone of the 5800 now and now going for a HTC hero G2, getting it for £35 ordering it very shortly :approve:

'52 clio 1.2 16V
Geddes were are you getting it from? T-mob have 18 month contract with 800mins/unlimited texts & internet for £30 a month

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Aye t-mobile, it's on their new £35 flext plan more texts and talk time and free 0800 numbers too or something and i've got that half price in with the internet and a 8gb card too, one thing i didnt check lol is the contract on their website it does say 24 month

A well built VW
I have the 5800 and i think its a great phone loads of apps available and can be made to look like the iphone if you wish - i'd have another one if this broke