ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

upgrade to Nokia 5800

Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
My contract has all ready ran out and i quit fancy this phone, my mates works at t-mobile and he's got one and he's says there canny. It's in my price range and budget, would love the iphone but this is not far of it. can i get a few applications on this phone compared to the iphone and use google maps and all the other things like that?

i've never had a touch screen before and i think this will be good for me as the first one

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
I had one for a day when I smashed my Blackberry up, took it back straight away. One of the worst phone i've used in the last 5 years.

It's nowhere near the iPhone, if you want a touch screen then get an iPhone or HTC Hero.

I sold mine to Mazuma after a few weeks.

Miles off the iphone. Although I sold my iphone for pennies and got a cheap SE phone.

Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've gone of the 5800 now and now going for a HTC hero G2, getting it for £35 ordering it very shortly :approve:

'52 clio 1.2 16V
Geddes were are you getting it from? T-mob have 18 month contract with 800mins/unlimited texts & internet for £30 a month

Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Aye t-mobile, it's on their new £35 flext plan more texts and talk time and free 0800 numbers too or something and i've got that half price in with the internet and a 8gb card too, one thing i didnt check lol is the contract on their website it does say 24 month

A well built VW
I have the 5800 and i think its a great phone loads of apps available and can be made to look like the iphone if you wish - i'd have another one if this broke